How are the globalists, who are desperate to reelect Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer, attempting to stop the “red tidal wave” from sweeping over Michigan in November? They are deploying an array of dirty tricks to confuse and blunt the America First movement, using 1) the witches coven which occupies the state government, 2) RINOs in the State GOP, 3) the DeVos “never Trump” family (beyond RINOS), and 4) big money coming from the usual suspects, like Soros and Zuckerberg. As of mid-July, three weeks away from the August 2 Republican primary, 50 percent of Republicans are undecided in the governor’s race, thanks to a variety of chaos and psywar ops.
Here's what the America First movement must do:
- Unify behind the proven, Trump-backed, and endorsed fighters, Matt DePerno for Attorney General and Kristina Karamo for Secretary of State. If we secure those positions, we have a fighting chance to protect the 2024 election.
- Ensure that Trump Republicans take the Michigan House and Senate. If you don’t know who they are, contact us.
- Don’t let the governor’s race be used to split the conservative movement. This is what the DeVos family is trying to do.
And most importantly, outflank the bastards by transforming the Republican Party into the party of workers, producers, and patriots, as Donald Trump has pledged to do. LaRouchePAC’s new petition, “Hands Off Trump, Launch the Third America Revolution” is the clarion call for this fight.
Coming out of the August 2 primary, we must fully unify behind the GOP slate and ensure that we don’t let the globalist agenda lead to our self-defeat in November.
Gretchen Whitmer, her lesbian Attorney General, and her Soros-created Secretary of State will only be returned to office through the success of a many-front attack on the political process. We, and like-minded patriots, intend to stymie that attack.
- The GOP governor’s race has been up-ended several times over. The two candidates leading in the polls were thrown off the ballot, due to petition problems, which were “uncovered” by Democratic Party investigations. One of the remaining GOP candidates was then arrested by the FBI in front of his young family, on the morning that the January 6 hearings began, on misdemeanor charges! The resulting publicity has shaken up the race. Another candidate received the backing of the DeVos family (Michigan’s version of the Cheneys—only richer), which opens the door to those who would create a civil war in the GOP and wreck its chances in November. No wonder half of Republican voters are still undecided
- Other pro-Trump candidates for Congress and State Legislature have been thrown off the ballot for petition irregularities and minor administrative infractions, in an effort to protect the RINO faction of the GOP. Somehow it was always the American First candidates who had petition problems.
- Despite a successful effort to recruit a full complement of Republican poll workers to serve at the infamous TCF Center (where the world watched the November 2020 election stolen), various regulations and rule-changes are already at play to again blunt Republican’s lawfully mandated election integrity efforts.
- In some parts of the state, there are wide discrepancies between the number of Republican precinct delegates allocated to Trump supporters versus RINOs, due to obscure Republican party rules.
- The Democratic Party, obviously with the backing of huge amounts of money, has just filed a citizens-initiative petition to amend the Michigan Constitution, which, if certified, will be on the ballot in November. If “Promote the Vote” stays on the ballot and passes, it will eliminate all effective voter identification, cripple election integrity efforts, and codify outside interference in the election (outside as in Zuckerberg and Soros, not the Russians). Patriots will have to devote a large amount of time and money to try to defeat it.
Obviously, this assault is not only going on in Michigan, and the enemy is so desperate it is exposing itself left and right (or left and left). Blatant actions by organizations connected to Mark Zuckerberg in Colorado and Democratic Party legal hitman Mark Elias in North Carolina show that the enemy knows what is at stake.
The solution: change the field of battle. While we must beat back these insane assaults, we must go on the offensive and shift the fighting to our terrain: namely the solution to the economic crisis. We must recruit broad forces to our economic agenda of abolishing the Federal Reserve and launching broad scale re-industrialization of our economy in manufacturing, energy, agriculture, transportation, and advanced technology. By unleashing the same spirit and productive forces that made Michigan the Arsenal of Democracy, we will bury the enemy’s radical cultural agenda with technological optimism. We will create a new Republican Party--a party of working people, other producers, and patriots--that will make Michigan great again and win statewide elections for years to come.